| || |
"Bring out the beauty from within ..."
Please read below in order to Maximize your Salon experience with us.
Welcome to Sherry Millerís Golden Chair Salon!
Thank you for coming to my salon. I hope to offer you the
very best hair care possible. I stand behind all my work
100% and hope to expand by doing so.
Please take a few minutes and read through
some salon guidelines that will help me continue to
serve you and all my clients to the best of my ability.
1. My time is in great demand, so please be respectful and honor your commitment to being here. Please give 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment. We are flexible if it is an illness or life threatening emergency. If you do not give notice proper notice or repeatidly cancel/reschedule you may be asked to pre-pay in the future, have a no show fee payable before services are performed at your next appointment, or be dropped from our clientle. We respect your time in return if for some reason we can not make our obligation to you or change an appointment on short notice (outside of an emergency/illness) you will be properly compensated with a discount, free service, or product.
All first time salon clients may be required to secure their appointments with a credit card. We do this in an effort to deter our competitors or pranksters who wish to do us harm by setting up fraudulent appointments.
2. Cash Gratuities are accepted and appreciated (See us for credit card ones).
3. Prices are subject to change without notice. If you are concerned about the price, please confirm the price before your service is performed.
4. For your protection. We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles including clothing or accessories. Please keep all valuables with you during your appointment. We also ask that you wear the smock provided for protection of your clothing.
5. Please be polite and do not use your cell phones while your stylist is working on your head. If you must return a call or text, wait until the stylist prompts you.
6. If you wish to secure an appointment for a specific date or time you may want to pre-schedule at your last appointment or at least one-week in advance. If we do not have a time available please call anyway and we will do our best to accommodate you or put you on our cancellation list.
7. If any medical, phone #, etc., information changes, please let me know a.s.a.p.
8. No personal checks are accepted. Cash, Visa, or Master Card debit or credit cards are accepted.
9. If you are 15 minutes or more late for your appointment, please call you may have to reschedule in order for me to meet my obligation to other clients who also have appointments.
10. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
11. My professional recommendation is to have your hair trimmed or cut every 3-6 weeks, colors refreshed every 3-8 weeks, and perms 3-6 months, long hair root permed) to keep your style looking itís best.
12. Please have professional color, perms, etc.,I will not accept responsibility for damaged hair done outside this salon.
13. Only use the professional hair care products I suggest or I will not guarantee my work. I can not recommend products that may have a negative affect on your style or cause damage to your hair.
14. If you refer 4 first time to our salon adult clients to my salon and they come in for an appointment, I will give you your next haircut FREE or $40.00 a gift certificate towards any color service as my way of thanking you for the referral.
15. If your child breaks anything in my salon it will be added to your tab that day. It is your responsibility and other clients should not have to pay higher prices to make up for such losses.
16. All children are welcome in our salon however, please keep all children in control and seated while I am working. This is a safety precaution. It is difficult to step over children or watch them while I am applying chemicals or cutting with very sharp scissors. Your haircut may also not come out very even if you are trying to watch them either. If the child is not old enough or can not behave please leave them at home or with a sitter.
17. All product sales are final. No cash refunds, exchanges or credits.
18. No cash refunds. No refunds on any hair services. Salon credit only.
19. Services are 100% guaranteed for the week only. If you have any problem, please call immediately and I will correct it at no cost to you. If you do not call you will be charged full price for any changes. With the exception of corrective services which there is no guarantee.
20. At home Perm Care & Color Care Sheets will be given at the first appointment.
"Personal, Private, Professional."